Welcome to Chino Valley Family Chiropractic!
Steps We’re Doing at Chino Valley Family Chiropractic to be Proactive in Preventing the COVID-19
As a valued member of Chino Valley Family Chiropractic, the trust you place in us is greatly valued. As the concerns about the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) intensify, please know that steps are being taken to ensure your safety at home and when you visit us.
All recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), US Department of Health and the CO Department of Health are being monitored, taken seriously, and implemented.
Housekeeping and infection control procedures have been intensified, and diligence with hand washing and use of hand sanitizers has been increased. You are strongly encouraged to wash your hands when you first walk into the office, as are all practice members.
We will also be staggering patient appointments to limit the number of people in the office.
Understanding the need to keep your nervous system and immune systems working at their best during these stressful times, we will also try to accommodate any of our members that have special health needs.
Please be reminded that one of the best ways to keep your immunity strong is with regular chiropractic care. Additionally, you will be updated on everything you can do to be proactive at home to protect yourself and your family, as more information becomes available.
Steps You Can Take Now to be Proactive in Preventing the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Keep your immune system strong by getting regular chiropractic adjustments
- Increase the frequency of your chiropractic care between now and June 1, 2020
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds with warm water and soap. Focus on thumbs and especially fingertips
- Get plenty of sleep each night. If you have difficulty sleeping, ask for a recommendation for a natural supplement to enhance your ability to sleep
- Eat a healthy diet and limit your intake of sugar as this is known to lower immunity
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth as much as possible
- Consider using preventive supplements to boost your immunity such as Agrisept-L, Elderberry (syrup or lozenges), probiotics and daily Vitamin C intake
- Avoid non-essential plane travel, avoid cruise ships
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid being around others if you become sick
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue or elbow instead of your hand. Throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands afterward
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces at home such as doorknobs, light switches, faucets, toilets and countertops
- Please note the CDC recommends that face masks only be worn by those who are sick
Yours in vibrant health and wellness,
Dr. Julie K. Weston, D.C. and the staff at Chino Valley Family Chiropractic
Chino Valley Family Chiropractic has been improving and transforming lives in the Chino Valley area since 2007. Dr. Julie K. Weston and Dr. Anita L. Scheer's incredible love and passion for helping and serving others has made Chino Valley Family Chiropractic one of the largest chiropractic wellness centers in the area.
We see a sick world with limited potential and too many dangerous interventions. We exist to radically re-energize the health of our community by helping to restore the beauty in the life of individuals and families.
Our goal for every practice member is to stimulate their true health potential by integrating chiropractic care into their lifestyle. And with that, we pride ourselves on creating an uplifting experience every time someone walks through our door.
"When health is absent wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless and intelligence cannot be applied" -Herophilus
Our Core Values
Healing comes from within - You are the true source of your healing, removing interference from the expression of your infinite wisdom maximizes wellness
We value our relationship with our community- You are the reason we are here, we are grateful for you and look forward to a long relationship with you, your family, and your friends.
Wellness is a lifestyle- Health and well-being is never an event it is a state of continual growth and improvement created by our actions, choices and awareness.
A Healthy spine is healthy you- You live your life through your nervous system. It’s not about your back it’s about your life, and at our office we make this our priority.
Healthy people make healthy choices- The healthier your body the better able you are to make and follow through with healthy choices.
Create a five star customer service experience that exceeds expectations- Every life is of infinite value and we never take you for granted. We strive for each experience with our office to be extraordinary.
Treat everyone like they are family- We believe our network family wellness center is a community that appreciates the opportunity for our family to take care of your family.
If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic wellness. If you are interested in starting your journey towards wellness please subscribe to our award winning newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section
of our website for wellness articles, resources, and health facts---specifically targeted to your wellness
needs and interests.
It's Your Life... Live it in Health!